Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Lindy's Stamp Gang July Color Challenge -- OOPS!!!

Hey Peeps, 

I thought I'd try something different and jump into Lindy's Stamp Gang's Challenge this month. I've done a couple special projects last month and used quite a bit of Lindy's products in them. Check out their blog for further details. Here are their colors for July. 


OOOOOOOOOOOPPPPSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, after rereading the instructions, I have to use the specific colors above, not just similar ones. Oh well. Maybe another time, but since I wanted to share the projects I did, I'll keep going and link up their products anyway since I really love them. 

You may have heard me speak of two weddings this past June. My niece Chelsea and her husband Pete got married on the 21st at a gorgeous church with a really fun reception that followed at the Baltimore Yacht Club. The following weekend, my good friend Kacie married her fiancee Rick in a beautiful outdoor ceremony in the Poconos. I made similar projects for each couple using their wedding colors. Chelsea's colors were turquoise and pale yellow. Kacie's colors were grey and yellow. 

This is Chelsea and Pete...I used several Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Sprays in the background of this project -- Delphinium Turquoise, Frozen Jack Frost, Tibetan Poppy Teal, Shabby Turbine Teal, Tainted Love Teal, Tiffany Lou Blue, Time Travel Teal, and California Poppy Gold













And for Kacie and Rick's canvas, I used -- Starburst Colors were California Poppy Gold, Frozen Jack Frost, Creme Brรปlรฉe Cream, Gag Me With A Spoon Gray, plus a Flat Fabio called Pineapple Paradise











Maybe I'll get this right in August! LOL 

Happy Arting! 



Patti 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, wow!!! What an amazing projects!!!! I just love the touches of gold and all the details))) Both backgrounds look fabulous!!!!
    Thank you for sharing your talent at Lindy's Stamp Gang!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Irina. It was a labor of love for these canvases.

      Delete
  2. So crazy, I am blog hopping from Carol DeeZigns and came across your post. MY name is Chelsea and my husband's name is Pete! Just like your niece and her husband!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, another Chelsea and Pete. I love Carol, what an awesome lady and very talented. Thanks so much for hopping by!

      Delete