Pages

Friday, June 26, 2015

My Poor Blog ;o(

Hello Everyone, 

Just wanted to drop a quick post after months of inactivity. Hope you are all still out there! I'm sure you all know how life can get in the way of your fun sometimes. That's been the story of our life since my last post. Between Dave getting pneumonia, me having a bad fall and the resulting injuries I had and Mojo tearing his ACL and needing surgery, we've had a pretty crazy few months. I've said this before, but I'm going to try to make an effort to check in more often and try to keep everyone a little more up to date with what I'm up to. And again, the best place to follow me is on my art Faceboook page Inky Obsessions. You can also find me on Twitter @plynnt411. 

Some of you may have heard that I've also been working with Paula Phillips (also known as JournalArtista) in doing an art gathering of our faithful Ustream followers here in Maryland in July. Twenty three of us are coming together for a long weekend of some art play and fun. I'll post about this more after the event. 

I've been doing a lot on my gelli plate lately, mostly playing with my latest release of new stencil designs at iStencils. I've also made several altered cigar boxes I'm calling Keepsake boxes for wedding gifts and new baby gifts. I've done some collages, canvases, gelli printed shirts and gelli cards as well. And some Daddy Vans Beeswax on art tissue. I still like mixing it up and trying a little of this and that. Here are some pics of my more recent works: 







































More to come and I'll try to do better with some regular rhythm to my posts going forward. 

Happy Arting, 

Patti 

10 comments:

  1. Awesome body of work Patti. I got my new stencils today so I will be playing along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your support Peg. I hope you love your stencils.

      Delete
  2. Aaaw Patti don't worry about it... we'll be here when you are... Love what you've posted. Especially that box ... now thats really thinking outside the 'box' lol and i love that. Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Deb...but what box? Do you mean the triangular canvas?

      Delete
  3. Wow! I love all the art...keep it coming. I, too, Have not been blogging But am youtubeing...Hard to keep it all going

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There aren't enough hours in the day Vicki. I work full time plus some. I need a 36 hour day! Thanks for being here.

      Delete
  4. Lots of beautiful artwork! I am several months out of my blog too. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working on a 36 hour day. When I figure it out I'll let you know! Thanks for being here.

      Delete
  5. I got my new stencils earlier this week and used them on the cover of a new art journal - love them, Patti. Thanks for all the great designs and for all of your artistic sharing and teaching. I'm having a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to hear you love your stencils. That's great. Working on more designs for the next release!

      Delete