Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Announcing Patti Tolley Parrish Stencils by iStencils.com

FINALLY!!! My big secret can be revealed! I have my own line of stencil designs on iStencils.com! I am beside myself excited about this! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's what I'd like you all to know about my stencils and the sale for the official launch: 

I'll be streaming LIVE at 11AM EST today, Saturday, March 8th and demo'ing my designs. If you can't make the stream, I'll be pushing the video to YouTube as soon as the stream ends, which should be around 2PM EST. If you'd like to join the Ustream, click here.

You know I love my Gelli Plate. I designed my stencils with my gelli plate in mind. I have two sizes -- 6 x 6 and 8 x 10. So here's what different -- the overall stencil measures larger than this, but the designs are made to properly fit on both the 6 x 6 and 8 x 10 plates. I have tons of stencils that I love, but most are either too large or too small. 

I have my own discount code for my viewers and subscribers. Enter the code PTP20 and receive 20% off your entire order, not just my designs, but any of the thousands of designs offered on iStencils.com. AND this discount code will be active for 5 days! So starting at 11AM on Saturday, March 8th through Wednesday, March 12th. 

If your total purchase AFTER discounts is $50 or more, you will also receive FREE domestic shipping in the US! iStencils also ships internationally, but the rates vary depending on your location.

Receive a FREE 8 x 10 EXCLUSIVE PTP stencil design when you order any of my stencils. You may be familiar with my marks I like to make on almost all of my art. This is my exclusive design you will receive:


Can you tell I'm excited about this??? Just a little! And this is just the beginning. Lots more in the hopper, so please stay tuned!  

OMG!!! 

Happy Arting! 

Patti 

5 comments:

  1. So exciting! Very very happy for you! I love your stencils... and my gelli plate... I will rock with your stencils that's for sure! Congratulations Patti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I love watching your videos - you always bring a smile to my face and brighten my day. Love your Gelli prints too! Will be heading over to istencils to order....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti - I am SO SO happy for you and proud of you!!! Your designs are amazing - just like YOU... can't wait to get my hands on these beauties! Go get 'em!!! ~ ellen xxx

    ReplyDelete