Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

DON'T MISS OUT ON A FABULOUS iSTENCILS DISCOUNT CODE!!!

Hello everyone! 

This deal is so fabulous that I don't want anyone to miss out on it. Hopefully by now you've seen or at least heard that I now have my own line of Patti Tolley Parrish Stencils on iStencils.com. How cool is that??? For my launch, iStencils has extended such a generous offer to my subscribers and viewers that I didn't want anyone to miss out if you are a stencil lover like I am. Here's what you need to know: 

Thru Wednesday, 12 March, you'll receive a 20% discount when you use the discount code PTP20. This discount is good for your ENTIRE shopping cart -- not just my designs! iStencils has nearly 3,000 designs to choose from. If you love stencils, you will go crazy looking at all the eye candy on their site. 

In addition, if you purchase at least one of my designs, you'll receive a FREE 8x10 EXCLUSIVE design stencil. I designed this one for myself with my marks I usually make on all my work: 


And the deal isn't over yet -- If your merchandise purchase totals $50 or over AFTER the discount is applied, you will qualify for FREE domestic shipping

Now how's that for an offer? I've never seen an offer this generous before and I can promise you I buy a lot of art supplies! I hope you are able to take advantage of this special offer and get yourself a few new stencil designs to play with. You'll be surprised just how much you can do with a stencil once you start playing with them. Here are some pics from the gelli prints I made on my Ustream last Saturday: 







I plan to do some YouTube and Ustream videos demonstrating various ways I use my stencils, so sign up on both my channels now so that you don't miss anything.  

And to all of you who have already ordered my stencils, I can't thank you enough for your continued support. This is a dream come true for me and I'm really excited about this opportunity. I have lots more designs in the hopper which will be released closer to summer. So stay tuned! 

Happy Arting, 

Patti 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Patti, just order one of your 6by6. But I didn't see anywhere were the free one was added to my order. Will they just do that.
    Congratulations and so happy for you.
    Marie Schwab - coachschwab - NolansGrammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marie. Thanks so much for trying one of my stencils. Yes, you will receive the free stencil. It will be automatically added to your order. Hope you enjoy them.

      Delete